Sun, Nov 27|
Cook with Kids this Thanksgiving
Make Thanksgiving more special. Celebrate Thanksgiving with an easy Indian snack made by your kids. Suitable for 7-12 yos
Time & Location
Nov 27, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
About the event
We want to make your Thanksgiving dinner a little more special this year.
Join us for our virtual cooking class and learn how your children can cook ‘Funny Face Paratha’ an easy Indian snack while also bringing family members closer together through new memories made at home and a love for Indian food.
Let kids have some fun in the kitchen with this easy to make, Funny Face Paratha. Your kids will surprise your family when they are eating their Thanksgiving dinner!
Ideal audience: This class is suitable for kids 7-12 years. Parents are free to join with kids!
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon chilly powder/chilly flakes
• 1 1/4 cup luke warm water
• 1 1/2 tablespoons butter for smearing
• Rolling pin and base
• Pan for roasting
• Cookie cutters
• Cheese or dressing for topping
• Avocado, olives , cucumber etc for adding the fun faces